Thursday, August 21, 2008

Houses



I saw several famous houses in Rome. The first photo is the view out the window of the Keats-Shelley house, from the room where Keats died from tuberculosis. It’s a quaint little museum. They have Penguin editions of Keats, Shelley, Byron and Mary Shelley, which you can sit and read as you soak up the atmosphere of the place.

The exterior house photo is of a building just off the Piazza Venezia. Michelangelo lived and died in this house. You can also see the back of my friend Daniela’s head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not
already ;) Cheers!
Feel free to surf my webpage ; Resort-Am-suedstrand.De