Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Update on the Hound

I am sorry to say that my customer service game with HP has become even less enjoyable than it was. Yesterday I was told the drivers that will make my new printer work with my Macbook won't be ready "for a few weeks." And that I could not get a refund nor a different printer. So I pulled my old printer out of the closet and wrapped the new one in plastic. If the old printer dies in the meantime, which is entirely possible, I don't know what I'm going to do.
At the beginning of 2008, I went on Chantix and quit smoking. So far, I've picked up a nasty infection which involved ten days on antibiotics, immediately followed by a flu that wiped me out for a week.
But it looks like the Writers' strike in over, and that is certainly something to be thankful for.

No comments: